Get the Best Facial Treatment, Acne, and Anti-Aging Services.
Custom Facial Services And Medi Spa Treatment In Canada
Beauty Redefined Self Esteem Restored
Does your facial skin affect your self-esteem and the quality of your life negatively? Get the best facial services and change your life!
Do you have acne that’s bothering you? Anti-aging issues? Many women suffer from melasma. Do you have pigmentation concerns? We will resolve that for you. We help you through quality facial treatment services. Your appearance can predict your self-esteem and can also affect the quality of your life.
Take care of yourself by getting world-class and quality facial and medi spa treatment services, which provide you with true results. You will fall in love with your skin!
Health Canada Approved Products
We take the health of our clients seriously and have been vetted and given the green light for the products we use. Be confident with the products we use.
Safe and Proven Efficacy Products
We only use pharmaceutical grade skincare products. They are regulated, safe, and high-quality, which will ensure you get great results, and cruelty-free. All efficacy claims are clinically proven.
We offer services tailored specially for you from acne to anti-aging, from Rosecea to Melasma, from teens to mature, from Fitzpatrick 1 to 6. Our facials don’t stop to your face, we treat the neck, decollete and back as well.
Variety of Services
Step 1: Book a Custom Facial Appointment with a Free Consultation
Schedule an appointment with us and get a free consultation and the first custom facial treatment.
Step 2: Get the Best Suited Services
Get the customized treatment plans; this can be adding more advanced modalities and home skincare recommendations.
Why Choose Vita Felice
Break free from your inhibitions and unleash your unique beauty with the help of Vita Felice.
Our studio is meticulously clean and private. We thrive in providing personalized services. We use pharmaceutical grade high quality and highly effective products. Trust us for the best facial services that give you the results you want. We ensure our clients get custom services to meet their specific needs. Here is what our clients have to say:
“Rachel did my facials and she is amazing. She is really gentle with her hands and very knowledgeable. She gave me good insights on maintaining my skin and I was just thrilled to get to know her.”- Caroline
“Rachel knows what she is doing! I have been getting facials at Vita Felice for a month now and my skin looks really good considering all the products I was putting on my face prior to this. I am a woman of colour who has beautiful skin but acne hasn’t been kind to me. I honestly can’t wait for my skin to go back to the way it used to be, and I am glad I can count on Rachel! Thank you so much Rachel! – Wynee
How Much Will It Cost to Get Our Services
Our prices are favorable to all our clients, check out other pages for different services. Schedule an appointment to know your options and see how it feels. First-time facial clients and those who have not taken the facial in the last six months, we request to take custom facial service with a free consultation.
• Custom facial (Initial) 1hour 30 minutes @ CA$ 120.00- includes free 30 minutes consultation.
• Custom Facial (Subsequent) 1 hour @ CA$ 120.00
Get Quality and World Class Facial Services
Your skin deserves the best. We’re your one-stop-shop for your facial needs.
Contact us now.
If you wish to improve any skin condition, our skin care services are a great option for you! Since we offer a variety of products and modalities to make a difference, we’ll find the best-suited methods to achieve your goals! We choose the products, that give us the results effectively with safe ingredients.
– You take blood thinners as per doctor: Your note must have the doctor’s approval for the procedure.
– You had surgery of any kind over the past six months or will have surgery within the next six months.
– You are on diabetic medication.
– You are on autoimmune medication.
– You have taken chemotherapy in the last 12 months.
– You have cancer.
– Blood disorders
– Autoimmune diseases
– Viral infections
– Pacemakers or major heart problems
– An organ transplant
– A tendency towards keloid scars (Microneedling)
– Seborrheic dermatitis
– Skin conditions such as psoriasis
– Have used a prescribed acne medication in the last 12 months
– Allergies to anaesthetics (Lidocaine) or nickel (Microneedling)
– Allergies to any ingredients in the products
– Allergies to aspirin (for salicylic acid treatments)
– Blood thinning medication and/or supplements
– Photo sensitive medication (LED)
– Steroid injections (LED)
– Pregnant or nursing
*If any of these apply, you must contact us before scheduling an appointment.
– Are under the age of 16 (parental consent is required for clients under 19 years of age).
– Under the influence of drugs and/or alcohol.
– With active MRSA.
– Have active tuberculosis.
– Have a viral infection.
– Avoid alcohol 12 hours before your appointment.
– Do not wax or have electrolysis for 3 days before your appointment.
– Do not shave for 24 hours before your appointment.
– Avoid tanning or direct sun exposure 14 days prior and after your appointment.
– Discontinue Retinol or other anti-ageing creams or serums containing acids 3 days prior to your appointment.
– Consult with us if you book any chemical peels, microneedling, laser treatments, any fillers and injections with another clinic 2-4 weeks prior and after your appointment.
– Consult with us if you have used prescribed oral acne medication in the last 6 months prior to your appointment. microneedling (in addition to the above)
– Discontinue retinoid products 2 weeks prior to your appointment.
– Avoid any anticoagulants and blood thinning medications or supplements for at least 1 week prior to your appointment unless it is per doctor’s instruction. If it is, doctor’s note is required.
– Do not schedule your appointment until 6 months after the last intake of prescribed acne oral medication.
– Do not schedule your appointment until one week after the steroid injection for the treatment area.
If you would like a patch test prior to your service, please book a consultation first. We will provide you with the products; you’ll then have to arrange a test with a dermatologist or allergist.
Failure to follow the pre-care instructions may cause increased sensitivity, discomfort, bleeding, scarring or infection.
– 24 hours following procedure: Stay cool, avoid sauna and exercises.
– Always apply sunscreen under the sun (unless UV index is 2 or below).
– Clean your mobile phone, eyeglasses, sunglasses, bed linens or anything that touches your treated area.
– Always wash your hands before touching the treated area.
– First 6 hours: Apply hyaluronic Acid (HA) serum in the after-care kit provided a couple of times.
– At 6 hours after procedure: You may wash the treated area with very mild cleanser followed by HA serum and 100% squalane oil provided in the after-care kit. Continue applying HA serum and squalane oil periodically.
– Use clean towel or tissue and pat dry after washing.
– After 24 hours: Use AnteAGE serum and accelerator system provided twice a day.
– Apply a sunscreen of broad-spectrum SPF 30 or higher, free of dye, fragrance, paraben, whenever you are under the sun (unless UV indicator is 2 or lower).
– You can wear makeup after 24 hours. Please be sure to use new applicators or clean fingers, and use a mineral based makeup, one that does not contain any oils.
– Avoid applying any skincare products containing active ingredients such as retinols (vitamin A’s), glycolic acid, salicylic acid for 72 hours.
– You may experience redness and swelling between one to three days.
– You may experience itching, burning and possible breakouts.
– You may experience flakiness of the skin.
– You may start seeing results within days and your skin continues to improve up to 12 months with series of treatments.
Failure to follow the post-care instructions may cause increased sensitivity, discomfort or infection.
MICRONEEDLING & SKIN CARE FAQ
Microneedling is an innovative way to treat many skin issues, including: fine lines and wrinkles; stretch marks; large pores; hyper- and hypo-pigmentation; age spots; dark under-eye circles; scars from acne, surgery, burns, tattoos (body, face, scalp), or other traumas.
Microneedling (also known as Collagen Induction Therapy or CIT) gently induces controlled micro-injuries to the skin, which triggers the skin’s natural repair process, resulting in production of collagen and elastin.
Vita Felice proudly uses the Eclipse MicroPen because it offers a very safe and effective way to improved skin quality without the use of lasers or heat. This top-tier device is one of the very few products of its kind approved by Health Canada.
We can use the Eclipse MicroPen to treat all parts of your body including scalp, not just your face and neck. We can restore youthful beauty to your décolleté, hands, arms, legs, back, abdomen, and scalp.
We use a sterile single-use applicator attached to the Eclipse MicroPen. After numbing your skin, a technician applies a thin layer of microneedling solution, hyaluronic acid (HA) serum or saline solution to your skin and selects a personalized pen setting to match the specific needs of your skin and condition. The pen glides across your skin in a gentle motion to treat the area of your choosing.
Since we use a numbing agent, you shouldn’t feel pain. However, pain tolerance varies from one individual to another. You may still experience some discomfort; some people describe it as a lightly abrasive feeling like that of sandpaper, while others feel nothing. The layer of HA serum or saline solution helps the Eclipse MicroPen glide smoothly and makes the treatment efficient and less irritating.
Depending on the size of the area you’re having treated, it can take as little as 15 minutes and up to 30 minutes after numbing. Numbing can take up to 30 minutes.
Right after the treatment, your skin will be bright red, but it will go away fairly quickly. The redness usually lasts 1-3 days. Some clients heal completely within 24 hours. Other than redness, you might experience swelling and flakiness before getting smooth and soft skin. You can speed things along by using the skincare products recommended by your technician. We recommend for our clients to go home and relax after the procedure, and avoid sweating for 3 days.
Please avoid make-up for the 24 hours post procedure. After that, you can wear make- up but we recommend mineral based products and use of clean applicators.
Once the redness fades, you’ll see a difference as the skin begins to adopt a glow. Visible changes to the skin develop over the course of several weeks. Skin can continue to improve up to 12 months after a series of treatments.
It truly depends on your skin’s condition and treatment needs. Some people will only need one treatment, but for most, 3-6 treatments with 4-6 week breaks in between each, provides the best results. For clients with more significant skin-care concerns, such as burn scars, it is recommended to receive 6-8 sessions. In many cases, we recommend other services to combine for the best results. After the consultation, we will create your custom plans.
Please come to the service without make-up. For body treatment, please wear something
loose and clean. For facial treatments, please change your pillowcase before going to bed.
Yes, microneedling is advanced treatment even though less invasive when compared to a few other advanced treatments in the market. In order to achieve the best results, we require consultation before booking microneedling session. This ensures that your skin is prepared to take this service. The first Advanced Facial treatment comes with free consultation, where we can discuss the plan.
Yes, absolutely! The growth factors and cytokines (proteins) are derived from the bone marrow and cultured in the lab. The AnteAGE products are cell-free, there is no DNAs in them.
Bone Marrow derived Growth Factors, the language of your cells, effectively coordinates a symphony of communication within your skin that, essentially, instructs them to look and behave like they did when we were young. This is anti-aging at its finest.
Bone Marrows are collected from the voluntary donors. They are screened and only the very healthy young (age between 18 – 24 years old) are chosen as donors.
AnteAGE microneedling solution contains high doze of human bone marrow derived growth factors and cytokines, which is anti inflammatory and releases regenerative molecules whereas PRP is pro inflammatory. Once the microinjuries are created, you need to reduce inflammation as soon as and as much as possible. AnteAGE products reduce inflammation and so does LED light therapy. This is why at Vita Felice LED light therapy is included in the microneedling session.
You can also read more about PRP vs bone marrow from here.
WE CARE ABOUT WHAT WE USE
We choose products that are Health Canada approved, where applicable, and safe and effective.
They are paraben-, sulfate-, pathlate-, mineral oil-, synthetic dye-, synthetic fragrance-, cruelty-, and thioglycolic acid-free.
At Vita Felice, we carry GlyMed Plus, AnteAGE, TIZO and PCA products for your skin care. They are not sold at department stores or drugstores. Our skin care products are pharmaceutical and are only available to licensed professionals and physicians. These products are regulated by the Health Canada, can contain highest % of active ingredients, have been backed by clinical studies and demonstrate a beneficial effect on the skin’s structure and function. In other words, these products are proven to get the job done when it comes to clearing acne, reducing pigmentation issues, reducing wrinkles and providing true hydration to the skin. Buying from a licensed and certified professional means all of the guessing work is taken out and done for you, so you’re only purchasing what is truly needed for your concerns.
GlyMed Plus: is a professional line of pharmaceutical-grade skincare products and clinical treatments designed to produce real results in the treatment of skin concerns such as aging, pigmentation, photodamage, acne, dehydration, inflammation, sensitivity and more.
With it’s powerful active ingredient formulations and signature 4 Step Skincare System, GlyMed Plus has been a proven favorite with clients and Skin Therapists alike. Our professional treatments and homecare products feature balanced formulations with the highest quality ingredients, from bio-identical actives to organic botanicals, effectively treating skin concerns without impeding the delicate skin barrier.
AnteAGE: is the result of recent advances in regenerative medicine science. It is now known that one specialized population of unique cells is commander in chief of all tissue repair. These cells originate in the bone marrow and patrol the body via vasculature. AnteAGE team has decoded the biosignal language these cells use to manage skin health. The right mix of biosignals, called Growth Factors & Cytokines, can create a natural, youthful healing response at the deepest level of your skin.
TIZO: stands for Titanium Zinc Oxide. It is dedicated to creating mineral photoprotection that is both highly efficacious & exceptionally elegant. With 30 years of experience working with mineral sunscreen, it has developed formulations and techniques that deliver both exceptional aesthetics and outstanding protection. Our name reflects our commitment. TIZO Mineral Sunscreens are 100% mineral protection, delivered with exceptional aesthetics including elegant skin feel, the ability to layer under makeup, and virtually invisible appearance on a wide range of skin tones. Since 1989, the creator of TIZO has been crafting healthy sun protection that’s a pleasure to use.
PCA: uses rigorous research and science to develop safe, highly effective products that deliver healthy, beautiful skin. It accomplishs this while maintaining a deep respect for human health and the environment. All finished products are tested in clinical trials with patients in our medical practice. It does not perform or condone animal testing, formulates with ingredients found naturally in the skin and body for maximum biocompatibility. These ingredients are used in conjunction with best-in-class support and delivery vehicles to ensure optimum results.