In order to ensure your and our safety, we have implemented new policies and procedures;
We ask you to
- Please wear masks at all times when you are at our premises.
- Please properly wash your hands first when you arrive at our studio.
- Please arrive alone. We do not allow accompanying individuals.
- Please reschedule your appointment as soon as you can if you have or experienced in the 14 days prior to the appointment any signs of COVID-19 symptoms; fever, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, the new loss of taste or smell.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or your household members come in to close contact with COVID-19 positive individuals, with or without symptoms, in the 14 days prior to the appointment.
- Please do not schedule your appointment within 14 days after you arrive in BC from another province, territory, or country.
- Please do not schedule your appointment within 14 days after you have recovered fully and been cleared as negative if you had COVID-19.
- Please fill out the e-consent form on your device prior to your appointment.
We have been frequently handwashing, disinfecting the bed and tools after each client since the opening of the business and our cleaning policy has been quite strict. But we have implemented the following extra measures.
- Updated Infection Prevention & Control training which covers COVID-19.
- Increased handwashing frequency.
- Always wear disposable gloves during the procedure.
- Wear masks at all times in the studio. The exception is only during you are taking facial session.
- Added thorough disinfection and cleaning of the floor and bathroom and other surfaces after each client.
- Eliminated paper consent forms, post-care forms. They are now all electronically done.
- Follow the same health protocol as our clients.