- Please take a shower and clean your body within the 2 hours of your sugaring appointment.
- Please maintain the visible hair length of the treated area at about 6mm.
- Do not use deodorant on the appointment day (underarm appointment).
- Do not apply any kind of lotion or cream to the treatment area.
- Do not exfoliate the treatment area 24 hours before and after the appointment.
- Understand that sensitivity to the procedure may increase if you are on your menstrual cycle.
- Do not schedule your appointment until 12 months after your last prescribed oral acne medication use.
- Do not book collagen, fat, or any injection and fillers in or around the area 1 week prior and 3 days after your face sugaring appointment.
- Avoid tanning or direct sun exposure 1 week prior and after your appointment.
- Do not book any chemical peels, microneedling, or laser treatments 4 weeks prior and 3 days after your appointment for the targeted area.
- Do not book any facial treatments 3 days prior and 3 days after your face sugaring appointment.
- Discontinue Retinoid products 4 weeks prior and 3 days after your appointment.
- Discontinue Retinol or other anti-ageing creams or serums containing active ingredients such as AHA 1 week prior and 3 days after your face sugaring appointment.
- Please come in a clean clothes or bring them. Cotton fabric is preferable.
If you would like a patch test prior to your service, please book a consultation first. We will provide you with the products; you’ll then have to arrange a test with a dermatologist or allergist.
Failure to follow the pre-care instructions may cause increased sensitivity, discomfort, bleeding, and in the worst case the procedure may not be able to continue.